Super Smash Bros.
- Cartoon Violence
- System Wii
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Fighting
Battle with an all-star cast of classic Nintendo® characters!
- Choose your favorite Nintendo hero—from Mario™ to Link™ or Pikachu™
- Up to four players can compete in interactive stages filled with wild power-ups
- Unique and intuitive gameplay makes for a fighting game that anyone can enjoy
IGN says: “Especially with friends -- this original Super Smash Bros. design remains just as fun to play with four people as it ever was…”
What Club Nintendo™ members say about the Super Smash Bros. game:
- “The game takes everything you love about Nintendo, and throws it together in the fighting ring.”– Drake
- “This is the ultimate party game… Simple, yet amazingly fun.” – Robby
- “The game is very fun to play with family and friends, and you have a choice of all your favorite characters from all of your favorite games such as Legend of Zelda! .”– Gideon
Super Smash Bros. requires the Classic Controller™ or GameCube™ Controller™ (“Additional accessories required for multiplayer play. sold separately). GameCube controllers cannot be used on a Wii U in Wii Mode
This game can be downloaded* from the Virtual Console™ section of the Wii Shop Channel on the Wii console or on Wii Mode on your Wii U console. Until June 30, 2015, Club Nintendo members may redeem Club Nintendo Coins for a download code. Subject to availability.
Please note: The download code expires at 11:59pm PST on 7/31/15. Please be sure to download your game from Nintendo eShop by that time.
*Broadband Internet access required. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
The purchase is subject to the Terms and Conditions.