The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Cartoon Violence
- System Wii
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Adventure
Discover this classic Zelda™ adventure with unique & exciting gameplay twists.
Link™ is trapped in Termina, an alternate version of Hyrule doomed to destruction in just three short days. He must race to recover the Ocarina of Time, defeat fiendish bosses in challenging dungeons, and discover the key to the mystery of Majora’s Mask. Recommended for players who love grand adventure games, and other titles in The Legend of Zelda™ series.
What Club Nintendo™ members say about the game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask:
- "This game is phenomenal, and it really forces you to strategize. The game is difficult to accomplish, and more for the experienced players. It is almost impossible to 100% it on the first playthrough, thus making the gamer want to play it again." (Rowena, 13)
- "Majora's Mask is not your average Zelda game. Beyond the puzzles is a darker side to the development that really engulfs the player into the three days to finish situation. As the clock slowly ticks away, your adrenaline will increase." (Thomas, 30)
- "It still keeps with the Legend of Zelda tradition while introducing new aspects and ideas into the franchise. It's a unique direction that ties into later games as well. Overall a very solid link in this franchise chain." (Jeri, 24)
- "This game is the second installment from the 64 and is completely worth playing again and again! It has all of the classic Zelda elements, puzzles, collecting, and the mask element is a cool twist. I would recommend it to anyone!" (Ken, 35)
- "Incredible music, a story that expands to meet every single character in the game's world, and an overall feel of nostalgia. The game feels alive, as if every character has their own unique personality, thoughts, beliefs and emotions." (Shawn, 26)
Originally launched in 2000 for the Nintendo 64™ system, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask can be downloaded from the Virtual Console™ section of the Wii Shop Channel on the Wii™ console for 1000 Wii Points™. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask requires the Classic Controller™ or a Nintendo GameCube™ controller (sold separately). For a limited time only until January 31 2012, Club Nintendo members can get a download ticket for just 150 Coins.
The purchase is subject to the Terms and Conditions.